Traditional ajrak blaro back front cut
Ajrak tulip shalwar with hand work embroidery on waist coat
• It usually takes 3 working days (from Monday to Friday) to deliver the order.
• Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday or any other holiday will be shifted to the next working day for processing and delivery.
• Delays may occur during the order processing this is due to the initial verification of information.
• Once it is assured that there isn’t any risk of fraud involved in processing the payment then a payment approval is generated.
• Payments of COD orders will be received from the shipping address.
• Once the order shipment has confirmed, the customer will receive an email containing the tracking information, do check the junk/spam folder if not received in the inbox.
• Delivery in Pakistan it takes 5 to 7 working days for unstitched dress and 7 to 10 working days for stitched dress.
• International Delivery: 7 to 10 working days for unstitched dress 10 to 15 working days for stitched dress (Once the order has been confirmed).
• The order delivery/dispatch may get delayed due to influx of orders during sales and new collection launches.
• Due to ongoing pandemic situation delivery schedules has affected badly as it has direct impact on logistics.
• Shipping charges are based on the destination, size and weight of your order.
• Any duties, if applicable will be paid by the customer.
• Order can only be cancelled before it has processed and once the order shipment has confirmed, the customer will receive an email containing the order tracking information, do check the junk/spam folder if not received in the mailbox.
• NAARI is authorized to cancel orders for reasons such as; the item is out of stock, pricing errors, or the credit card payment declined by the concerned bank.
• COD orders will be cancelled, if not confirmed within 10 days of order placement.