TERMS & CONDITIONS
Copyright and all the intellectual property rights are reserve by NAARI Clothing, in both the content of this site, including trademarks, names, logos visible on the website are registered (owned) by and licensed to NAARI. Listed below clearly, all rights reserved.
• The website content can be accessed but the commercial use is restricted.
• Copy is prohibited, perform, publish, modify, transfer, create derivative works from, commercially exploit or otherwise use in whole or in part any content, software, products or services obtained from this website.
• The credentials generate by this website should be kept confidential and suggested not share with unauthorized. Inappropriate use of this website and its content includes password misuse or any other relevant information about, is strictly prohibited.
• Beware of the misuse of this website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or diminish this website or can cause the interference of the third-party access to and/or use of this website.
• The content available on this website is to deal with general queries of the customers and changes can be made without any prior notice.
• Please read all the terms and conditions carefully as they may contain important information about the product and services.
• NAARI don’t guarantee the availability of any product or an immediate delivery of the product.
• NAARI has the right to cancel, revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all the products, without liability or any prior notice.
• NAARI aims to have every bit of information on this website to be authentic and best of the knowledge.
• In case the item/product selected for purchasing, may contain the typo error (incorrect information or pricing details available) on the tag then as per the terms and conditions NAARI reserves the right to cancel the listed product order.